Philips Veradius Unity Features
The Philips Veradius Unity provides crucial guidance, high-quality images, and accurate positioning to help increase first-time-right results. The Philips Veradius Mobile C-arm increases confidence during complex vascular, cardiac, and orthopedic procedures. ClearGuide combined with color coding on the C-arm speeds up positioning making spinal surgery and other procedures that require frequent position changes more pleasant for clinicians.
- Wireless foot switch.
- Accurate repositioning with PositionMemory.
- DoseAware real-time dose feedback.
- Less than 70 seconds system startup.
- Incredible image quality.
- Dual 19” color LCD monitors.
- Flat Detector
If you are deciphering tortuous vasculature or finding the sweet spot for spinal surgery, the Philips Veradius helps establish an efficient workflow. Physicians experience a whole new level of simplicity with the tablet-like interface on the Veradius. With the touchscreen you can drag the shutters and iris into position. At every step you only see the features you need, so you can't get over whelmed or spend time looking for the right button.
Philip's ClearGuide and color coding on the Veradius, speed up positioning. This makes spinal surgery and other procedures that require frequent position changes more pleasant for staff and increase efficiency. ClearGuide provides a set of reference number for the operator to use during positioning.
The Position Memory on the Philips Veradius can store a previous position and recall when needed to speed up re-positioning. The Philips C-Arm can store up to four positions, and can recall and display the current positon and and a saved position on the c-arm stand monitor.
The Veradius has a third generation flat detector. It provides high-quality fluoroscopy, exposure, subtraction runs, and roadmap guidance to support orthopedic, cardiac, and vascular surgeons on performing the most challenging procedures. Flat detectors deliver consistent, undistorted edge-to-edge image quality and optimal contrast resolution. In the idle state, the flat detector calibrates itself every 5 minutes. It has a field of view of 10.3" and a grid ratio of 13:1. It can be easily removed by manually unscrewing four bolts. This allows for great image quality with X-ray dose efficiency for imaging small anatomies. The high dynamic range of the flat detector (96 dB) provides higher contrast images for demanding procedures. With the ability to different a larger range of grey values than image intensifiers.
Philips Veradius Unity Specifications
- Height: 66.4 - 85.7” (168.7 - 217.7 cm)
- Width: 32.1” (84.1 cm)
- Depth: 76.9 - 108.6” (195.6 - 275.8 cm)
- Weight: 757 lbs. (346 kg)
Mobile View Station
- Height: 73.6” (186 cm)
- Width: 37.1” (94.3 cm)
- Depth: 27.6” (70.1 cm)
- Angulation: 140° rotation (+90/-50°) offers a maximum of projection flexibility
- Motorized hight movement: 19.3” (49 cm)
- Longitudinal Movement: 7.0” (20 cm)
- Panning Movement (Swivel): ±10°
- Rotation: ±200°
- Lowest Lateral Position: 40.4” (201.7 cm)
- Source to Image Distance (SID) 39.1” (99.3 cm)
- Free Space in C-Arm: 30.4” (77.2 cm)
- C-Arm Depth: 29” (73 cm)
- Parallel Movement: Dedicated parallel movement with rear-wheel steering, for easy positioning along operating table.
- C-arm stand length: 77.2” (196 cm)
Mobile View Station Monitors
- Resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels
- Maximum light output: 650 cd/m2
- Minimal Contrast Ratio: 1/400
- Contrast Ratio: >700:1
- Viewing Angle: 170° in horizontal and vertical direction.
- Touchscreen: Offers easy access to post-processing of acquired images, patient demographics as well as PACS (left monitor)
- Monitors: Two 19” high-brightness color LCD monitors for diagnostic image quality display
- High tension transformer
- Frequency: 80 kHz
- Rotating Anode
- High-Power geneartor
- Tube Type: Rotating Anode
- Nominal X-ray tube voltage: 120 kV
- Nominal focal spot values: 0.3 and 0.6 mm
- Max. Anode Heat Content: 315 kHU
- Max. Heat Dissipation: 73 kHU/min
- Cooling Method: Active oil-circulation cooling
- Inherent filter: 1.0 mm AI. equivalent
- Integrated Beam Filter: 3.0 mm Ai +0.1mm Cu
- Total Beam Filtration: 6.75 mm AI. eq
Opearting Values With Pulse Fluoroscopy
- kV range: 40-120 kV
- mA Peak Range: 1-60 mA
- Pulse Width: 5.6-44 ms
- Pulse Rate: 4-8-15-optional 30
Opearting Values With Exposure Runs
- kV Range: 40-120 kV
- mA Peak Range: 1-60 mA
- Pulse Width: 9.3 178 ms
- Pulse Rate: 4-8-15-optional 1-2-30
Opearting Values With Single Shot Exposure
- kV Range: 40-120 kV
- mA Peak Range: 2-125 mA
- Time Range: 100 and 165 ms
- Full lead shutters can be rotated and moved independently.
- Automatic Shutter Positioning (ASP) automatically positions shutters for optimal image quality.
- Flat Detector Frees up valuable workspace around the patient during challenging procedures.
- Integrated laser in the flat detector can be activated and deactivated at the touch of a button.
- 635 nm
- Max. Output: <5 mW
- IP Addressing: Static IP, DHCP
- Wireless Standards Supported: IEEE802.11a/b/g
- Numer of Antennas: 2 external
- User Configurable SSID Support:Up to 16 SSID, each with a uniqueMAC address and configurable SSIDBroadcast.
- Number of Roaming Points Supported:16
- Authentication Protocols: IEEE802.1xEAP-SIM, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-FAST and PEAP (With choice of AES,TKIP and WEP encryption)
- Security: IEEE802.11i WPA2, WPA withAES or TKIP encryption.
Would you like to know more about our imaginative products? Please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be glad to hear from you.
Philips Veradius Features
Philips Veradius Specifications